WHO ARE THEY
The company introduced the concept of large format digital printing to Australia 23 years’ ago and since then they have grown into a large team of dedicated professionals. Client satisfaction is a priority for them and it’s this concept that has made them one of the country’s leading experts in large scale digital printing and portable display manufacturing; the diversity of their products unequalled in Australia. WHAT’S YOUR ROLE
You will be selling high end large format digital portable display stands, exhibition fit outs and office graphic fit outs to predominantly Corporate Client base; targeting the acquisition of new business to create your very own portfolio of high end companies whilst also being given the exclusive responsibility of re-engaging an extremely large database of in-active clients.
The role is a mixture of self-setting appointments for you to go out on-site and demonstrate these best in the market solutions. There is a physical side to the role where you will need to lifting the materials on-site to clients so being fit and healthy is a must. WHO DO THEY NEED
THE CHERRY ON TOP
- 2 years’ experience in phone outbound sales and/or face-to-face sales
- A true passion for hunting new business and re-engaging inactive clients
- Some pizazz about you, you’ll need to have a personality that is infectious
- A work hard, play hard approach to your work
- $75K + super + $15k car allowance + uncapped, generous comms
- Client facing and on the road role – most of your time you’ll be out of the office
- A work life balance, you’ll be hard pressed to find anyone working outside of their normal hours
- Continuous career growth and personal advancement, evaluations and raises are scheduled for every member – you’ll be rewarded for your work!
The successful candidate does not need to come from a specific industry, success is measured on who you are as a person, the traits you carry and your actual sales experience. Please note that to be successful in the role you must have full working rights in Australia and have had minimum of 2 years’ local experience.